Calling Team Takeout!
“This is not a drill… this is the moment we’ve been training for!”
In true 2020 style, we are converting our 14th annual dinner into a pre-order, all takeout, curbside event. Details below.
- All dinners are pre-order. We will not be taking orders on the day of the event.
- When ordering please pay special attention to the instructions in the black box on our Square site. You will need to choose a specific time slot.
- All dinners will be curbside pick-up from the parking lot between the Cohoes Senior Center and the Cayuga Plaza Apartments. The entrance is on Mohawk Street, just south of N. Mohawk/New Courtland St.
- All dinners include salad with homemade dressing, Italian bread and dessert.
- Order dinners according to the time slot for which you hope to arrive. We are limiting the number of dinners to be picked up during 15-min increments.
- Once you select your time, you will have three options for ordering – a regular dinner, a meatless dinner (which is vegan, since there is no dairy) or an extra dozen meatballs.
- The Regular Dinner is a plate of spaghetti with two meatballs, a sausage, and the sauce used to cook the meat.
- The Meatless Dinner is spaghetti in a homemade marinara sauce, flavored with some red wine.
- The meatballs are an extra dozen homemade hand-formed meatballs using grass-fed and pasture-raised beef and pork, plus herbs and imported Italian cheeses, same as are in the regular dinner.
- A limited selection of merchandise is also available to be picked up with your order.