The Peppertree Rescue online auction is BACK!
We will be holding our auction virtually again, in the same Peppertree Rescue’s Online Auction group as last year, on Facebook! If you’re still in the group from last year… keep an eye out for our posts, coming soon.
If you’re new this year… head over to our Facebook page and click on “groups” or click here to join! The group is open to the public, but you must join the Facebook group to bid on the auction items.
- Auction will open for bids on Friday Nov 5 at 12:00am and run for 1 week.
- Auction bidding closes on Thursday Nov 11 at 11:59pm.
- You can join the group any time up until bidding closes on Nov 11.
- Once bidding ends, the winning bid will be alerted through a post.
- Watch for the post! Once bidding closes, there will be a request to email us and plan invoice and pick-up/shipping. If we do not hear from the winning bidder within 48 hours of the post, the 2nd highest bidder will be contacted.
- Items will be available for pick-up at our Spaghetti Take Out Dinner on Saturday November 20th. (Pickup times to be arranged with our coordinator.)
If you’d like to donate a basket or item for the auction, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.